Embrace the timeless beauty of a wooden floor, where nature’s elegance meets your personal taste. Discover your uniqueness and express your style with KR Standard D1440 laminate/wooden floor. KR Standard D1440 offers the perfect foundation for your creative concepts, ensuring they stand the test of time. Its versatility and durability make it suitable for any purpose, including seamless integration into new spaces or extensions. Whether for personal or medium commercial use, KR Standard D1440 will impress with its vibrancy and enduring comfort, bringing you delight for years ahead.
- AC3 /31 : AC3 – laminate flooring can withstand any type of heavy residential traffic, such as hallways and may also be used in a professional setting with light traffic. Flooring with class 31 is for private individuals, a floor with light wear and tear.
- Structure: These panels have a special surface structure.
- Clic System: A 5G snap-together system makes the flooring even easier to install.
- Optimised Joints: Thicker laminate flooring panels also have thicker CLIC snap-together joints.
The Benefits of Laminate
- Laminate flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Laminate floor/ wooden floor are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticisers (phthalates). The German consumer magazine Ökotest even explicitly recommends them.
- Standard flooring is covered by an additional warranty lasting 20 years (for private use) or 2 years (for commercial use).
- Because laminate is installed without nailing or gluing (as floating floors), no adhesive residues result.
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of modern laminate floors authentic-looking wood grain and stone structures.
- Laminate flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels.
- At the end of the product lifecycle, laminate flooring can be unproblematically disposed of or burnt as fuel.
- Made in Germany
|Area covered per panel (sqft)||
|Area covered per box (sqft)|